Suddenly, the deponent's attorney interrupts me to tell me that I am badgering his poor, lying client. Five years of depositions, and I've never been accused of harassing a witness.
You know what? It was totally warranted criticism. I was being totally rude for no good reason. My bad. Will a smiley face emoticon make it better? :-)
A few things that drove me to tears this week:
- Forgetting to buy milk at the store and not realizing it until 10 p.m.
- J and I buying our first present for the baby, a stuffed Pluto. I quite literally cried tears of joy in the middle of Downtown Disney. Like that's not embarrassing or anything
- The Olympic trials. Oh, the drama!
- Realizing J picked up non-organic fat free milk instead of organic 1%. Holy crap. I'm officially insane and obsessed with milk. Who am I?
- My office ceiling was leaking thanks to Tropical Storm Debby. The building's solution was to stick a bucket in the ceiling over the tiles. So now there's a bucket of stagnant rain water right over my desk. Is that really an acceptable solution?
- The women smoking immediately outside the entrance to our building. I mean, really? If you're going to smoke, you deserve to be exposed to gale force winds.
- My co-worker who told me that she sees me eating "all the time." Hello, I'm hungry. Now get out of my way so I can make my afternoon PB&J.
- Speaking of co-workers, the ones who tell me, "just you wait. It's going to get sooo much worse" and "you're gonna be huge!" Well, thanks for the encouragement, bitches.